Hinge Health is creating a new health care system, built around you. Accessible to 26 million members across 1,500 customers, Hinge Health is the #1 digital clinic for joint and muscle pain, delivering superior member outcomes and proven claims reductions. We pair the industry’s most advanced motion technology and wearable pain relief with a complete clinical care team of physical therapists, physicians, and board-certified health coaches to help people move beyond pain and reduce surgeries and opioid use. Hinge Health’s HingeConnect integrates with 1 million+ in-person providers to enable earlier interventions for avoidable MSK surgeries. Four in five health plans and employers with a digital MSK solution trust Hinge Health, including Land O’Lakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon. Learn more at http://www.hingehealth.com
Work From Anywhere
For this position the individual has the flexibility to work anywhere, within the US
About the Role
Our team is expanding and is looking for experienced coaches that can provide top of license care in an innovative environment. Our Chronic Coaches learn to meld their coaching experience and behavior change strategies to Hinge Health tooling via various, ongoing, collaborative training sessions. Coaches can expect to deliver care both telephonically and via sms utilizing our in house care team product. They have access to additional resources and personnel that enables them to deliver a consistent, yet personalized coaching for our members. Our associate coaches are pros in utilizing tech, nimble with change and extremely resourceful. They combine all these skills to create an amazing member experience and serve as support for behavior change throughout the member’s journey with the Hinge Health program.
Coaches are required to abide by internal processes, adjust to and meet key performance indicators. Each coach is placed on a team of 10-14 coaches with various skills and seniority. As a collective, led by their health coach manager, coaches put theory into practice in an effort to ultimately improve the mobility of our clients’ employees at scale. They know how to develop a coaching relationship, practice deep empathy, build trust, and partner with members to co-create their goals.
This is a unique Health Coaching position to join Hinge Health for a temporary period of time, starting with 6 months. This role requires flexing up and down as the member demand dictates, so hours may fluctuate between 25-40 with the potential for overtime as needed.
Description of an ideal candidate
The Chronic Health Coach sits within the Member Success Team. Coaches will focus first and foremost on creating a personalized member experience by utilizing their NBC-HWC certification or health coach training and Hinge Health technology. A coach will be an active participant in experimentation and implementation while maintaining that top of license coaching.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Create a space where members can feel empowered by listening openly to their challenges, getting creative in adapting to their needs, and working with them toward healthy lifestyle changes, while keeping them focused and energized.
- Leverage Hinge Health coaching platform to make strategic, effective coaching decisions.
- Collaborate with the rest of the care team, including but not limited to, Physical Therapists, Tech Support, Member Support, Quality Assurance.
- You'll be on the front-line of our product - interacting with program members every day. That'll give you an incredible opportunity to see what's working and what isn't. This comes with the responsibility of being constantly inquisitive - to analyze member data and behavior, assess member experience and relay your insights and feedback to your managers and appropriate stakeholders.
- Your opinion is valued from day 1 and we just love fresh eyes.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Change Agile: Embraces the opportunity to ask questions, get clarity and thrives in a fast paced, continually changing environment. Adjusts positively and remains productive throughout all stages of program development.
- Effective Communicator: Proactively and productively communicates and collaborates with the care team when confronted with uncertain member scenarios or other forms of ambiguity in order to ensure members are supported and processes evolve.
- Empathetic and non judgemental: You know how hard it can be to change old habits so you never give up on people.
- Organized and adaptable: Able to efficiently and proactively manage day to day workflows and adjust as workflows and processes evolve.
- Learn-it-All mindset: Open to feedback, welcome contrary opinions, and continue to challenge themselves to get better every day. This includes striving to be a subject matter expert and pursue Professional Development opportunities that are in alignment with member needs.
- Passion for our mission of supporting individuals with chronic pain to find relief. Personal connection and/or experience with mission-driven work.
- Comfort with technology and utilizing multiple platforms and programs to accomplish daily work
- Required: Either an active board-certification through National Board of Health and Wellness Coaches (NBHWC) OR completion of a NBHWC approved training program within the past year. Have at least one year experience coaching in a high paced environment with larger caseload in both telephonic and digital coaching.
- Accreditation program was through WellCoaches, Duke, or Vanderbilt Health Coaching Program
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Medical offered after 90 days of employment
- Holiday Pay and front loaded Sick Time (70 hours)
- Eligible for 401(k) after 1,000 hours worked
About Hinge Health:
LinkedIn recently named Hinge Health one of the Top 50 Startups. Forbes, Fast Company, and Inc. have also recognized our technology, innovation, and culture.
Since our founding in 2014, we've raised more than $800 million from leading investors, including Coatue and Tiger Global. We work with 1000 customers across every industry and the public sector — including Salesforce, Verizon, and the State of New Jersey — to give more than 23 million people access to the care they need. We’re positioned to continue leading the market with unmatched investments in clinical research, care innovation, machine learning, AI, and computer vision.
Diversity and Inclusion:
Hinge Health is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We provide reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, let us know by reaching out to your recruiter.
By providing your information through this page or applying for a job at Hinge Health, you acknowledge that Hinge Health will collect, use, and process your information as part of our job application process. For more information on how Hinge Health processes your personal information, click here to view our Applicant and Personnel Privacy Notice.
There continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real employees and sending fictitious job offers to applicants in a scheme to obtain sensitive information. Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the U.S. FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please do not send resumes via email*